As Reed Turkey, we are looking for a " Senior Research and Development Engineer " with below requirements for our global client in consumer goods manufacturing sector.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering (Master's Degree or Ph.D. is a plus),
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in designing area of the manufacturing sector,
- Good level of English verbally & written,
- Strong knowledge of plastic part design,
- Having strong knowledge and experience of deep drawing analyses,
- Having experience in 3D CAD modelling especially on Sheetmetal and deep drawing parts,
- Basic knowledge of sheet metal part design. More knowledge is plus,
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team.
- Performing mechanical design for new products and making modifications/adaptations for existing products in a CAD environment considering cost, quality, manufacturability, and time schedule criteria.
- Making improvements by tracking pilot production and quality tests in order to assure to the start-up of the product on time without any issues.
- Preparing substructures for the industrial design and supporting activities as benchmark studies and mainboard development projects.
- Performing mechanical design,
- Selecting optimum plastic material grade for optimum rigidity and manufacturability.
- Close follow-up TV trends, Plastic industry and Manufacturing methods, besides of these performing concept design for next feature platforms.