Founded in 1960 in the UK, REED has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today REED has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 20 specialist sectors.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
As REED Turkey, we are looking for a "Finance Executive" with below requirements for our client in FMCG sector.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics or other Finance departments from a reputable university,
• Having Advanced level of English,
• Having minimum 5 years experience,
• Holistic Business Acumen - Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions without supervision, while also providing technical assistance when necessary.
• Financial Savvy - Understands business's big picture including qualitative factors to implement robust forecasting process,
• Data Modelling, Forecasting - Advanced expertise in data modelling techniques & tools,
• Microsoft Office [Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI] - Ability to manage & guide others for developing & controlling mega spreadsheets, data points. Creating powerful and actionable insight from the data.
• Assists in providing financial insights/forecasts to the senior leadership i.e. CFO, EXCOM for effective decision making & business performance management,
• Ensure timely and accurate consolidation of business plan, rolling estimate, long range plan financials,
• Coordinate budget process of Group Department expenses and ensure follow up throughout, the year with Group departments
• Act as enabler to design/develop/improve, implement & monitor business analytical framework to enable data driven strategy,
• Managing CAPEX budgeting and spending,
• Timely and accurate preparation of Board presentations, provide required backup and Analysis.