As Reed Turkey, we are looking for a "Executive Assistant to Managing Director & Office Manager" with below requirements for our multinational client.
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 8 or more years of Industry experience. Relevant 2 -3 years as an Executive Assistant,
- Proven office management, administrative and organization experience in pharmaceuticals sector is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Resident in Turkiye
- Calendar management of company Managing Director, interaction with executives as well as third party stakeholders and industry partners for internal & external meetings, organizing Managing Director events as well
- Provide administrative support and coordinate travel arrangements of Managing Director both international and local
- Managing and coaching of Administrative team
- Managing relations with Headquarter (HQ) functions such as Facility Management (FM), Procurement Organization (PO) etc.
- Overseeing indirect expenses management (such as fleet management, insurances, tele-communication, landlord and office etc.) and effective suppliers management
- Supervising service provider companies for office issues
- Supervising and providing coaching of Compliance Specialists in fullfilling their tasks such as Ministry of Health (MoH) declaration and effective usage Compliance Tools for business needs