As Reed Turkey, we are looking for a "Brand Manager/Sr. Brand Manager" with below requirements for our client operating in FMCG sector, which is located in Istanbul Turkey.
- Bachelor’s Degree level education, ideally within a marketing/business discipline,
- Min. 5 years of Marketing/Customer Marketing experience including working with 3rd party agencies,
- Strong awareness, understanding and knowledge of the local retailer, shopper behaviour and insights,
- Strong planning/organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines,
- Written and spoken fluency in English,
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience,
- FMCG and multi-country experience would be a plus,
- Ability to work independently with a sense of ownership, leadership and can-do attitude.
- Implement global brand strategy through localized adaptation for the assigned brands in alignment with the Cluster marketing leadership and responsibility as well as accountability of the P&Ls and KPIs at country level,
- Identify consumer insights and translate them into actionable plans to win at the point of sales for assigned categories,
- Manage commercialization and launch phases of NPDs.
- Manage local NPD taskforce to ensure the appropriate rollout of NPD; provide input for concept development and adapt graphics for assigned brands,
- Collaborate with creative agencies & the firm’s global brand team to participate in writing ATL/BTL briefs to agencies, provide input on final copy (ensuring cultural relevancy), translate animatic for testing, provide cultural input in final animatic phase and pre-production,
- Collaborate with media planning & buying agencies, managing annual advertising budget from media to cart,
- Manage local social network community in accordance with globally and cluster approved digital strategy and leveraging the right Social Media platforms for digital assets,
- Collaborate with Supply Chain on managing SKUs and tracking slow moving ones for assigned brand or segment,
- Active participation in the S&OP process, leading business discussions & decisions to deliver company KPIs.