|Lokasyon: RADLETT, HERTFORDSHIRE||Maaş: 21126 - 23452 GBP Per Annum|
|Sektör: Hospitality & Leisure||Meslek türü: Sözleşmeli|
|Çalışma Şekli: N/A||Başvurular: N/A|
|Yayınlandı: 3 ay önce||Referans numarası: 3146077|
This is a specialist SEN independent school based in Radlett - they specialise in working with students with Autism and Aspergers. The school is part residential with the residential home on site.
The school has 55 students on their role at the moment and 13 students staying on site all year round.
It is based in the heart of Radlett which is easily commutable by car but is about 20 minute walk from the closest train station (Radlett) or bus stop.
• To instruct & supervise maintenance staff
• Undertake general repairs and maintenance and generally upkeep the buildings, and site to ensure that they are maintained to a high standard.
• Plan & carry out duties in an efficient and tidy way, with due consideration for your own safety and that of staff, service users and visitors and in compliance with Health & Safety policies
• Prioritise and plan repairs to ensure, as far as possible, minimum inconvenience & disruption to the Service and to ensure that your time is used productively and effectively
• Be pro-active in identifying maintenance issues/defects and act to minimise cost and disruption to the service by either carrying out repairs yourself or by organising 3rd party contractors in a timely manner
• Promptly record and report any defects & issues of concern beyond the skills and scope of this post to your line manager in order that they (or you) can organise external contractors to carry out repairs in line with agreed policies & arrangements
• As required, facilitate maintenance work by specialist contractors and supervise and allocate work needed. Ensure the contractors are made aware of and comply with the Service’s Health & Safety Regulations and of any Health & Safety risks and hazards within the areas of their work and check their activities regularly to ensure compliance.
• Attend out of hours, or remain on site, to carry out emergency/urgent repairs, or attend on external contractors as required to ensure the service can function pending permanent repairs.
• Carry out repairs to furniture, fixtures and fittings where possible and safe to do so and carry out minor redecorations projects
• Responsible for Unlocking and Locking premises as required
• Ensure the site and buildings are kept tidy at all times by ensuring excess building materials, rubbish and litter etc is removed promptly and disposed of correctly
• Maintain tools and equipment & ensure they are kept in good working order & safe/secure when not in use.
• Identify requirements and maintain adequate stocks of essential parts and materials safely and securely
• Assist with relocation/moving of furniture and equipment as required by the service manager if safe to do so and in line with Manual Handling policies
• Carry out regular vehicle maintenance checks and report or organise repairs in accordance with hire agreements & NAS vehicle policy & procedures. Ensure vehicle(s) are fit for the road by undertaking routine checks of lights, tyres, oil and water, to maintain the safety of the driver and goods. Maintain records in accordance with NAS policy and raise issues of concern with your line manager
The ideal candidate will have / be;
· Needs to have experience working as a school site manger or is looking to progress into this role
· Able to travel to Radlett on a a regular basis
· Able to commit to full time hours and manage a team of cleaners and another caretaker
· Work with and supervise the Maintenance operative to ensure that all general repairs and Maintenance are carried out across the site
· Build a good relationship and communication with contractors and suppliers
· Be pro-active in identifying maintenance issues/defects and act to minimise cost and disruption to the service
· Be on-call to carry out emergency repairs or attend on external contractors to ensure the service is safe for staff and pupils
· Hours of work: Average of 37 hours per week plus Oncall when required
30000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
ALSTON SUTTON, SOMERSETDaha fazlası
18000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
BATH, SOMERSETDaha fazlası
22000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
PLYMOUTH, DEVONDaha fazlası
25000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANDaha fazlası
30000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
KINGSTON UPON THAMES, SURREYDaha fazlası