We are working with a well-established FMCG who are currently looking for a Purchasing Executive to join their team! In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that stock records are up to date and that the proper stock control procedures are being carried out.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Placing orders with suppliers after the required volumes and specifications have been confirmed.
- Following up on orders and communicate with the relevant department on expected delivery date.
- Maintaining the filing system with prices and suppliers to ensure the correct information is available.
- Analysing and researching the current market to identify new suppliers.
- Implementing purchasing policies when dealing with suppliers, such as re-order levels.
- Monitoring and reporting any overstock and stock obsolescence.
- Communicating with the finance department when required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar position.
- Possess O Level standard education.
- Fluency in both Maltese and English.
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office Applications.
Apply now, send your CV to email@example.com or call on +356 9908 1461 / +356 2779 4556!