|Lokasyon: MEDWAY CITY ESTATE, KENT||Maaş: 26909.00 - 26909.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sektör: Satın Alma ve Tedarik Zinciri||Meslek türü: Sürekli|
|Çalışma Şekli: N/A||Başvurular: N/A|
|Yayınlandı: 10 ay önce||Referans numarası: 3140784|
Reporting To: Packing Supervisor/Shift Manager
Location: Rochester, Kent
To provide day-to-day hands on support within the production department and ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest possible standard
To deputise for the Packing Supervisor when required
4on/4off; fixed days.
£23,478 basic annual salary.
£26,909 annual salary including payment for the 20 premium days.
Working Hours- 5.45pm-6am
Team Leaders will be paid for the premium days in the month they are worked (subject to normal pay-roll cut-off dates). Payment for premium days is the equivalent of x1.5 of basic hourly rate.
Team Leaders will also be included in the Volume Incentive Scheme.
• Ensure the effective and safe completion of all tasks associated with ensuring the efficient running of the production lines
• Actively work on production lines when required
• Control of the operation and process flow of the rice transfer system; including tipping rice on to the packing lines.
• Completion of start-up checks and other ad-hoc administration as required
• Ensure stock rotation of products when stock is transferred from the warehouse to the packing floor
• Ensure film and packaging products are replaced after completion of jobs
• As required raise work orders, closing orders and general stock management in AXAPTA system
• Complete the weekly stock count of rice and other consumables
• Ensure all work carried out adheres to the Company’s food standard practices
• Ensure all work undertaken is completed adhering to the Company’s Hygiene Code of Practice and Health and Safety requirements
• Responsible for reporting any health and safety issues that occur in the factory, raising PAR’s and reporting them to the shift managers and Health and Safety Officer.
• Support the Packing Supervisor with ensuring that all staff are aware of their responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act and all other work related legislation
• Assist Packing Supervisor/Shift Manager with allocation of staff and assigning work as necessary
• Provide support with the booking of agency staff, managing holidays and ensuring adequate staffing levels at all times
• Assist with the delivery of training to existing staff and new starters
• Develop and build relationships with other departments and liaise with them as necessary
• Drive and initiate continuous improvement across the factory to enhance quality, efficiency, performance, safety and waste reduction
• Support the Senior Management Team with any change management initiatives by demonstrating a positive behavior
Experience; Experience of planning workload, holidays, and rota scheduling
Technical Knowledge; Awareness of CCP, safety and quality issues
Skills and Behaviours; Ability to follow instructions and use own initiative and to work unsupervised
Excellent health and safety awareness
Good organisational and multi-tasking skills
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Computer literate and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
General; Be self-motivated and able to work both individually or as part of a large team
Ability to work quickly and efficiently when under pressure
Willingness to work flexibly as part of a rotating shift system.
25000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
FELTHAM, MIDDLESEXDaha fazlası
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
ANDOVER DOWN, HAMPSHIREDaha fazlası
30000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum
OLDBURY, WEST MIDLANDSDaha fazlası
30000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum
OLDBURY, WEST MIDLANDSDaha fazlası
8.00 - 8.01 GBP Per Hour
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXDaha fazlası