|Lokasyon: WALTHAM ABBEY, ESSEX||Maaş: 25000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sektör: Education||Meslek türü: Sözleşmeli|
|Çalışma Şekli: N/A||Başvurular: N/A|
|Yayınlandı: 3 ay önce||Referans numarası: 3154482|
Immediate or Janurary 18 start
GOOD Ofsted 2016
An academy in the Waltham Abbey area who are part of a sucssful trust group are have an opportunity for an experienced History Teacher to join the team. The department is built up of a head of History and one other History Teacher, the department are doing very well and retainment in the departmenet for teachers and head of department has been very strong.
This position has arised due the Teacher being at the school for a number of years after starting completing their teacher training at the school and then becoming a qualified teacher at the school for many years which now believes it is time to expand their skills at another school.
With a large car park and large ground areas the academy provide both academic and social activites and support the boroigh with school to school support and complete professional developments.
The History results have improved each year and we are passionate about engaging and inspiring pupils to reach their potential at key stage 3 and 4. Through our hard work over the past two years, the team has managed to make the subject the most popular options choice.
• To fulfil the Professional Standards for Teachers, in the context of being a teacher of (insert) as part of a subject/Faculty team and as a Form Tutor as part of a Year Team
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher and as a Form Tutor, if applicable, including the wellbeing and character
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
• To contribute to raising standards of student progress and attainment.
• To share and support the school to provide opportunities for all students.
Teaching, Learning and Assessment
• To ensure a high quality learning experience for students which meets internal and external quality standards
• To work with the line manager and SLT to establish effective monitoring and evaluation of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
• To ensure effective Behaviour for Learning in accordance with the school’s procedures and policies, and to encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work, presentation and independent study
• To plan, using support from the CTL or Subject Leader, lessons for the effective teaching of students according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of differentiated work to be carried out by the student in school and elsewhere
• To assess, record and report on the attendance, progress, development and attainment of students and to keep such records as are required
Additional Key Functions of a Teacher on Threshold (UPS)
• Contribute via INSET, Coaching and promotion the development of other members of staffs CPD
• Contribute to curriculum redesign when required
• Contribute to the development of members of staffs understanding of assessment criteria.
• To contribute significantly to School Policies where appropriate.
Specialist Subject is History
Able to commit on a full time basis
Experience teaching the UK Curriculum
Able to interview in December 2017
Please send in your cv by clicking on apply.
140.00 - 180.00 GBP Per Hour
FOREST HILL, LONDONDaha fazlası
117.00 - 198.00 GBP Per Hour
LITTLEHAMPTON, WEST SUSSEXDaha fazlası
80.00 - 192.00 GBP Per Day
STOKE-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIREDaha fazlası
PRESTON, LANCASHIREDaha fazlası
24018 - 34934 GBP Per Annum
CRANLEIGH, SURREYDaha fazlası