Our multinational client is looking for a eCommerce Catalog Specialist colleague. You will be responsible for assisting in the execution of the day-to-day operations of our direct to customer website.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Stable and international company background
• Long-term career path
• Exciting work at an innovative team
What you will be doing:
• Managing the products catalog and defining the language and structure of the site’s product pages.
• Coordinating and synchronizing all products moves and changes between all company departments in day-to- day work.
• Working in the eCommerce Operations department, the Website Catalog Specialist is responsible for assisting with the daily management of site content.
• Support in execution of effective web merchandising strategies.
• Troubleshoot HTML and CSS on general content
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Ability to work as a team as well as independently
• Passion for online shopping and new technologies.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills required, Strong analytical skills.
• Problem solver, thorough, pedant with attention to the small details
• Basic HTML/CSS a significant plus
• Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
• Pro-active, self-starter with an ability to identify issues and areas of opportunity