|Lokasyon: SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Maaş: 35.00 - 40.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sektör: Legal||Meslek türü: Dönemsel|
|Çalışma Şekli: N/A||Başvurular: N/A|
|Yayınlandı: 2 ay önce||Referans numarası: 3128448|
My client is looking for a qualified Solicitor with extensive technical knowledge in commercial property. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical, literacy and numeracy abilities with appropriate and efficient management experience and development in a complex technical environment.
You will contribute to the delivery of legal / statutory services that support the Council's corporate planning, performance and strategy and support continuous improvement in the legal / statutory functions. You will be responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of strategies, plans to improve legal management standards, and the policies and practices to ensure compliance with statutory and council legal regulations and best practice legal policies and processes.
Your core tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Advice and representation on all aspects of law in relation to area of technical expertise
- Conduct of legal proceedings before the courts and tribunals as appropriate
- Advocacy, advice and legal drafting as required and as a necessary part of the conduct of legal proceedings before the courts and tribunals
- Representation at and advice to committees, boards, meetings, members and officers and outside bodies as required
- Negotiation, and drafting policies and procedures, commercial agreements and partnership arrangements with external bodies
- Advise on local government law to members via reports and council meetings including scrutiny
- To prepare and deliver training to council personal as required
- To participate in the office hours duty advice rota and the out of hours duty rota. Provide legal advice and support to enable the local authority to fulfil its Statutory and strategic functions
- Work together with Legal Services management in the development of efficient and effective client/customer relationships
- Interpret and apply new and existing legislation and policies
- Continuously develop the quality of legal services provided
- Support and/or mentor colleagues and team members to achieve best practice as required
- Maintain the post holders own level of knowledge and training and comply with all professional requirements imposed by regulatory bodies and/or the council
Apply now to be considered for short listing!
Alternatively, contact Reed Legal if you have any questions or to discuss your suitability for the role. Laura Meek, from our London office, will be available for a confidential discussion.
0207 220 4740
20.00 - 24.35 GBP Per Hour
South ManchesterDaha fazlası
55000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SWINDON, WILTSHIREDaha fazlası
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSDaha fazlası
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDDaha fazlası
30000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
GUILDFORD, SURREYDaha fazlası