|Lokasyon: WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRE||Maaş: 26000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sektör: Satın Alma ve Tedarik Zinciri||Meslek türü: Sürekli|
|Çalışma Şekli: N/A||Başvurular: N/A|
|Yayınlandı: 7 günler önce||Referans numarası: 3140941|
They are currently looking for an experience BUYER to join their Head Office team. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for purchasing a range of goods and services including medical / surgical equipment, uniforms, printed materials and stationary. You may also be involved in some capital spend.
Duties & Responsibilities will include the following -
• Oversee the requisition and purchase order process by placing and progressing purchase orders.
• Review and process of all outstanding requisitions and purchase orders regularly on a timely basis
• Ensure the Branches are advised of purchase orders placed and of any delay in the processing of a requisition, or, the delay in the delivery of goods for outstanding purchase orders.
• Be responsible for the timely processing of approved Capital Expenditure Requests.
• Be responsible for the vetting and processing of weekly and, ad hoc, stationery requests.
• Process requests for uniforms in line with current uniform styles and specifications for existing and new staff, as requested by Departmental Managers.
• Liaise with the nominated Print Management supplier to provide design and print services when new or amended printed materials are requested and when reprints of existing documents etc are required, including the management of quotations and invoices with our Marketing Department
• Create and maintain electronic catalogues and price lists on Medivet intranet
• Investigate and resolve invoicing queries, working closely with the P2P
• Arrange for the return of goods which have been received faulty or damaged, or have been ordered in error or, are a duplicate delivery
• Deal with general enquiries from branches and suppliers. Respond to, and resolve, all ‘day to day’ enquiries
• Ensure that procurement activity in Medivet is in line with existing supplier contract
• Liaise with Procurement Manager for all purchasing requirements that cannot be sourced from existing supplier contracts
• Supervise the implementation and operation of the service contracts for the maintenance of medical/surgical equipment to ensure that contractual terms and conditions are achieved
• Supervise the operation of all Contracts to ensure that supplier performance is in line with contractual terms and conditions
• Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the Procurement Manager, his appointed deputy or any senior management
• Work closely with the Health & Safety Lead on all matters related to Health & Safety
• Be aware of, and conversant with, the Health and Safety at Work Act and comply with the regulations set down to ensure safety to patients, visitors and colleagues
• Record all accidents and untoward occurrences according to Medivet policy
• Understand implications of clinical and non-clinical Governance and adhere to Medivet policies including the reporting of incidents and near misses
• Proactively assist in audit and quality assurance programmes.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 4 years experience as a buyer.
Previous dealings with medical equipment and supplies would be a distinct advantage.
Other personal attributes required include -
• Effective communication at all levels with good interpersonal skills
• Proven numeracy skills and the drive to work with attention to detail
• Ability to analyse data and problem solve
• Ability to influence colleagues and suppliers
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise and manage workload
• A high level of business acumen and ethical responsibility
30000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
MAIDSTONE, KENTDaha fazlası
26000 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARDaha fazlası
25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
EBBW VALE, GWENTDaha fazlası
100 - 150 GBP Per Hour
TROWBRIDGE, WILTSHIREDaha fazlası
24000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
CORSHAM, WILTSHIREDaha fazlası