Our prestigious multinational partner company is looking for a BI Analyst who will be responsible for performing and coordinating wide area of operations related duties, to maintain and improve:
• Operations: processes, reporting, finance and forecast
• Field Service Partner stability, performance and continuity: system, reporting, RFP
• Customer satisfaction: all necessary back-office enhancements that would indirectly improve client’s experience.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
• Define reporting requirements based on Direct Field Operations business needs.
• Create, maintain and upgrade necessary reporting to support the Direct Field Operations team.
• Analyze root cause of major services impact to enhance performance and visibility.
• Train the Direct Field Operations team that will exercise the periodical reporting data refreshes.
• Automatize systemic & reporting functionalities of our newly implemented CRM
• Autonomously work on any improvement niche
• Maintain/upgrade dashboards to ensure that Direct Field Operations team can analyze properly costs.
• Investigate for potential savings related to EMEA Direct Field.
• Maintain/upgrade the monthly and yearly SA volume forecast
• Define, create and lead any Direct Field Operations project needs until implementation
• Act as a project leader
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• BA/BS degree required ideally in an analytical discipline, e.g. business/engineering/Data Science/project management or related field.
• Have a wide expertise of the supply chain of aftersales services or from product creation to aftersales services.
• Have experience one of the following: services/customer service, partner management, sourcing, buying, project management, analyst
• Fluent in English
• Excel: advanced and Power BI: intermediate
• Autonomous, self-drive, open-minded personality
• Ability to prioritize, make decision and being accountable
• Strong coordination skills
• Well-developed inter-personal skills
• Experience in management of change in a complex environment