Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
Reed Turkey ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism.
Reed Turkey is looking for a “HR Supervisor” for its multinational client in Automotive sector.
- University degree from related fields
- Excellent command of English; both written and verbally
- Solid HR experience especially in establishment of HR systems and execution of HR projects, experience for Automotive industry is preferred
- Proven track record in managing projects, leading diverse groups in collaboration
- Very good communication skills and strong interpersonal relationships
- Very good analytical skills
- Business acumen to shape the department’s strategy in line with the company priorities and strategy
- Solid professional attitude
- Collaborating closely with Top Management to bring on best-in-class practices in HR related to candidate and employee experience
- Managing of recruitment and onboarding processes
- Playing key role in the review and improvement of the performance management system and process
- Preparation of annual training plan, budgeting and implementation
- Partnering with functions in relation to Engagement Survey action planning
- Preparation of department and employee motivation budget and tracking spending
- Coordinating employee motivation activities as well as the Long Service Award process
- Design and implement recognition programs and motivational initiatives such as appreciation weeks to encourage recognition culture at workplace
- Propose plans and deliver diversity & inclusion initiatives and advise colleagues on their contribution or own activities
- Proactively assess and analyze engagement climate in the organization to identify trends and areas of improvement
- Responsible for internal communication and events within the organization